Saturday, August 30, 2014

It ain't easy

Farming is a very difficult way to survive for a small time farmer. We need other ways to make money to make ends meat. I started making and selling jewelry with the help of my mom. She makes Jewelry too. I also have a business plan for a farm stand and I'm trying to raise the money to get that stand built via gofundme.com. My husband is trying to get help from vocational rehab for a wood shop. He qualifies because he is disabled and has been getting medical treatment for about 7 years now. My husband is fighting to get social security and since his back, knees and joints are giving him problems and causing him a lot of pain now he may even need knee surgery, he may finally get social security. That will help us a great deal. But my husband is not the type who likes government assistance, so he would like a wood shop to still be productive if he is able. If you would like to help this family you can buy my Jewelry at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Gemsell?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Or donate to my farm stand building efforts at
http://www.gofundme.com/44xvis
Thank you for what ever you can give every little bit counts.
Mama farmer, Virginia Toussaint

No comments:

Post a Comment