Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's Summer!

Summer is here!!!! Yay!!!!! We have had great weather and have been enjoying the river. We had to find a new spot this year because there was little rain this year and our old spot is very shallow. We found a great place with pools to swim and dive. We even found a great spot to hang both our hammocks. I can always chase my cares away at the river. It just makes me feel so blessed. I started selling Jewelry recently with the help of my mom and etzy.com it is fun. The kids have been making their own jewelry for beach goers and little girls. They enjoy the activity. They can't wait to go to the beach and sell some. Maybe we will go soon, The 4th of July is coming. The hubby's Birthday is on the same day. So we will be making a trip to the beach within the next two weeks. The plantains are growing nicely. Now we need to plant the peppers. For the first year since we have lived on this farm our Mango trees are giving us fruit. I love them, next to watermelon it is my favorite fruit. We will plant more of those. My husband picked a ripe papaya of one of our trees today. Cool! We also planted Pigeon peas, a few rows of them. This farm is coming along great. I love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment